Delivery date – time slots for opencart order help guide
This is help guide blog for the extension: Delivery date – time slots for opencart order. With number of different controls available in module you can easily set up for your own opencart store within minutes. Further detail read more below to know about the extension features with details.
As the name suggests this guide is about using the Delivery date – time slots for opencart order.
So lets get started. You can see step by step about how to use delivery dates / time slots in Opencart store.
Where to find extension in admin:
For opencart version 2.x it is present in this path: Admin -> System -> Delivery control -> Settings.
For opencart version 3.x version it is present in this path: Admin -> Extensions -> Extensions -> Modules -> Delivery days / time slots as per pincode.
Demo link admin
In settings tab you can control all settings:
- Status: This is main status of module. You can use this to enable or disable the module.
- Make Date field optional: Enable this if date selection should be optional at checkout.
- Show in order invoice: Enable this to show delivery date / time slots in order invoice page in admin side.
- Show in customer order email: Enable this to show delivery date / time slots in html email.
- Show in order shipping list: Enable this to show delivery date / time slots in shipping list in admin side.
- Date format: You can select the date format you need. Ex: 25-10-2017 or 10/25/2017.
- Hour format: You can select 12 hour or 24 hour format. On front end hour shall display accordingly.
- Same day delivery: If you don’t support same day delivery you can disable this option.
Manage Time Slots:
From this page you can create and manage time slots you need for you store.
- Click on the Add new button to add a new time slot.
- You can enter the start time and end time and save it.
- Add multiple time slots if needed by you.
On this page you can choose which days you deliver as per the postcode. It is easy and fast.
- Here you will find 7 days of week. Each day has text area and time slots selection.
- For all weeks, days settings will be common.
- We will explain you for one day i.e Monday. As rest days will be similar format entry.
- You can add “ALL” in text area if you want to provide delivery at all postcode locations.
- If you delivery to some locations Ex: All postcodes starting with D32, 400, AB1, RF, etc
- Then just enter the common starting characters of those postcodes in the text box. It shall look like image below:
- You can select the time slots you want for Monday. Like image below:
- You can select the slots you want.
- There is also additional optional for adding number of orders in that slot. Zero or nothing means unlimited orders.
- If you don’t deliver on Sunday keep the text area blank. Like below:
- In this manner you can fill other days of week and save it.
Holidays can be entered for entire year very easily. You need to go to holidays tab.
Enter holidays in a format of month/day/year.. Example 12/25/2017
Multiple holidays can be entered comma separated. Like image below:
Time zones is needed to know your store location’s time zone. It gives us better understanding about your location. And there by do correct calculations for time slots.
You can select your time slot from the list of time zone present in select drop down.
Email: [email protected]
Customization : Need more features ?
Ticket : Create Support Ticket