Display MRP/RRP price with Saving percentage for Opencart
The extension helps in providing Opencart stores to display MRP/RRP price with saving on the product list and the product page.
Where to find this extension in the Admin:
For 3.x Version:
a) Go to Admin – Extension – Modules – Show Actual Price MRP
b) Enable the module.
c) Now go to Admin – Catalog – Product – Edit – Data tab – MRP.
For 2.x Version:
a) Go to Admin – Catalog – Product – Edit – Data tab – MRP
How to Display MRP/RRP price with saving?
- Once the extension is installed and enabled.
- You can go to Admin – Catalog – Product – Edit – Data tab – MRP.
- Now here you can enter the MRP/RRP price of your product.
- Besides that, you will directly see the discount done based on the base price.
- If you are using a special price, the actual discount done can be seen on the front end.
- Now save the product.
- Go to storefront and check the product list page or the product page. You can see the MRP/RRP price with savings done.
Does it work on the custom theme?
- We have done the configuration with a lot of themes like Journal2,Journal3, Fastor, Porto, etc
- So if it does not work. You can create a support ticket.
- Our developer shall do the configuration for you.
- For this FTP and Admin are needed.