If you are looking for Opencart coupon code generator extension you have come on right page.
Opencart coupon code generator extension helps you create bulk coupons instantly. It provides you with 2 methods to create your desired coupons. Also it adds some extra features to make the coupon system more effective in Opencart.
You can purchase this extension from here:
Opencart coupon code generator can create coupons in 2 ways :
- Automatic method ( With a click )
- Manual method ( With csv sheet )
Both options are fast. Automatic import is more faster than manual method. But both are equally faster to import coupons. You can create around 1000 coupons in just 5 – 10 seconds using direct import and same number of coupon using CSV sheet would be around 20 – 30 seconds.
So what’s more to this. The coupons created shall be created based on your settings entered in module. So you can enter the values of all fields and our module shall do the coupon generation for you.
For Demo Purpose:
Admin side demo link
Go to Admin – marketing – coupons.
Where to find this extension in admin ?
Once you install the extension you can go to Admin – Marketing – Coupons to find new options like image below:
Steps for coupon code generator : Manual Method
- You need to click this button “Import coupon : Manual“.
- This shall take you to new module page.
- Enter your coupon settings on this page.
- You can enter as per your choice. And then click save button.
- Now you are on STEP 2.
- Here you can click “Export coupon sheet for modification“.
- This shall download a csv sheet on your system based on your coupon settings.
- You can open this sheet in your sheet editor Ex: Microsoft office.
- Kindly don’t change the format of this sheet.
- Just enter new values or edit it. Don’t add blank fields as well.
- Once you have done the edit. You can now click on “Import coupons from downloaded sheet“.
- And coupons from sheet are successfully imported into your system.
Steps for coupon code generator : Automatic Method
- You need to click this button “Import coupon : Automatic“.
- This shall take you to new module page where you can enter the settings from coupon.
- On this page you shall see all fields related with coupon.
- You can fill those as per your choice. And then click save button.
- Now you are on STEP 2.
- Here you can click “Import“.
- And coupons are successfully imported into your system based on settings entered.
Some more extra features:
a) Coupon Filters :
Besides providing import feature this extensions also helps to provide filters on coupon list page. Filters makes life little simple if you need searching of coupons any time. Because going from page to page is really slow and bad job.
The extension adds filters like Name, discount, products, categories, status, code, date to help you filter any coupon easily. So the new coupon page with filters looks like this now:
b) Coupon code based on Customer Group:
Yes the extension also add this extra feature to coupons. You can have coupons work for specific customer group only. So only if customer belongs to that specific customer group they can use the coupon. For other customers the coupon shall not work.
If you leave the fields empty it shall work for all customers. So if you want to apply to all just don’t select anything. This new feature is also present in our import tools above. So this fields can also be imported using above tools.
Free Extension :
Email: [email protected]
Customization : Need more features ?
Ticket : Create Support Ticket